Teachers and Tution Directory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teachers and Tution Directory

need the number of a tution teacher, here is where you can find it

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I learned a lot from here so it's time to pay back.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vafevaft

I learned a lot from here so it's time to pay back. Empty
PostSubject: I learned a lot from here so it's time to pay back.   I learned a lot from here so it's time to pay back. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 4:13 pm

Hello. I would google for DVD Decrypter and get it while you can. Looks like it is getting removed from more sites, but it is still at this site: it does the burning and decrypting, (not shrinking) but sometimes needs help from AnyDVD or DVD43 on newer movies. Also DVD Shrink doesn't have a burn engine in it. It either calls up Nero, or DVD Decrypter to do the burn depending on which you selected. DVD FabDecrypter does the extraction part like Decrypter, but it doesn't burn, or shrink. Nero recode 2 is the other alternative to DVD Shrink, but it isn't free. I tried a free program DVD Shrink to 5 or something like that, but i didn't find it did anything better than Shrink. It used to be on the AD software page, but they had to remove all the DVD ripping software, due to legal issues. CloneDVD 2 is great, but also not free.My main ripping programs are DVD Decrypter, DVD Shrink, Nero Recode 2, CloneDVD 2, and AnyDVD. I have VOB Blanker as a backup in case i run in to something AnyDVD can't handle (hasn't happened yet), along with programs like IFO edit, AVI2DVD, PgcEdit, to handle other problems. My suggestion would be to DL as many of the good ripping programs that you can find while they are still out there. Die CMC Mag!!!
Back to top Go down

I learned a lot from here so it's time to pay back.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Teachers and Tution Directory :: Teachers in MUMBAI city :: ICSE teachers :: Social Studies :: Geography-
Jump to: